Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! 35-53 [WN]


Some people ask about this, so here you go!
Some of the WN chapters have never been translated and in their place I have left the corresponding chapters of LN. I do not know which chapter ends volume 3, so I did it as I was most comfortable, I placed in it the ones that appeared in the meantime ;) If someone knows which chapter of the WN corresponds to the last chapter vol.3 LN then I can later divide them respectively.



Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! 35-53 [WN]
The Different World Magic Is Too Far Behind!


Translation Group: American Faux

9 comments:

  1. Why would someone want to read WN when LN is available!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The answer is simple. When some of the WN elements are different from the LN. And not always by these changes LN becomes better.

      Delete
    2. I do not know how it is with Isekai Mahou because I have not read the LN version, but for example Death March has changed about 80% of the first volume and somehow I do not think that these changes made it much better, from the opinion I read a lot of people has a similar impression

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. I've read both, and the LN is far superior. Can't say for everyone though.

      Delete
    5. Well each for their own.I gave up Death March at 10th volume,it was never appealing to me enough and I got bored.
      Too many characters and all they seems to do is eat!
      Watched"Smartphone" 1st episode today;art and animation isn't very good, unless someone's a fan it's not worth it.

      Delete
    6. Yup, all this culinary part is extremely irritating. I also stopped reading Death March around the Arc 10 for some time, but when I resumed and just skipped those fragments it's get a lot better ^^

      Delete
    7. In my case I've read some spoiler that the vol 10th is so irritating so I've skipped many part of it..
      Anyways... Would you like to make Magi's Grandson epub? The translation is already finished vol 3 & 4 and no one in the internet making epub of it

      Delete